|A side view of the machine with brushing arrangement clearly visible.
The dust collection is effective & behind the brush mechanism with a blower fan on top.
LUG BRUSHING MACHINES WITH DUST COLLECTOR
- Brushing motor needs 0.5 H.P. Power
- Blower motor needs 1.5 H.P. Power
- Compressed air required at 4 Kg./cm2 for periodic pulsing of filters.
- Wall mountable design.
- Operation on wall mounted panel restricted to blower motor start & stop only.
- Brush motor operation on the grinder for easy start & stop function.
- Panel input connection is simple with only one three phase incoming supply.
- Output connection from panel to be given to blower motor & brushing grinder motor & solenoid coil of pulsing valve.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Further – in addition to productivity the rate of production with manual filing is low and hence unviable considering the competitive nature of today’s business environment. Lastly and not the least – manual filing is polluting whereas the lug brushing machine having the
integrated dust collector ensures that the lead dust is collected in a tray resulting in substantial
savings for today’s battery manufacturers clean setup.
Cleaning of the filter media is done periodically with the help of compressed air. It is for this purpose thatcompressed air forms part of this machine’s utility requirement. A timer in the control panel ensures cleaningof the filter at regular intervals of one minute.
100% Oxide Removal
Ensures proper Group Welding
Increased Production Rate
Suitable for all Plate Types
Reduced Pollution w/ dust collector
BLOGS & NEWS
We are a team of battery professionals with over 100 years of combined experience in the battery industry dedicated to finding you Battery Solutions. Follow this blog for tips on how to take care of your car battery and trending news in the segment.
We are one of India’s leading manufacturer of Batteries & Battery Machinery offering quality and effective products & solutions. Contact us with a simple click to discuss about your requirement.